Tokyo Machine is a Bass House artist on Monstercat. His debut to the label was on July 22nd, 2016 with his track "PARTY", which was featured on Monstercat 028 - Uproar. Although the main genre he focuses in is Bass House, he breaks into other genres for certain parts of his song, mostly to give his sound a different vibe.
Tokyo Machine's identity is officially unknown. Tokyo Machine wears a mask that has a zig-zag pattern in white and glasses on his face that have caret (^) icons on to cover his identity. They are seen wearing it both on stage at events and in the artworks of their songs.
Tokyo Machine is the only artist on the label to have more than one song featured on the same alias within a Rocket League x Monstercat compilation, with his songs "ROCK IT" and "FLY". His most streamed song (as of October 2018) on Spotify is "ROCK IT", with his debut "PARTY" not too far behind at 2 million.
- July 22, 2016
- August 22, 2016
- October 17, 2016
- December 2, 2016
- January 27, 2017
- March 8, 2017
- May 3, 2017
- ROCK IT
- June 6, 2017
- September 6, 2017
- October 30, 2017
- March 15, 2018
- September 3, 2018
- October 18, 2018
- From his debut single 'PARTY' to his latest single right now, all of his song titles are always capitalized
- He has animal companion that always appeared in his cover art. He called them 'Tokimon'
- The rabbit name is "Robo-Chan"
- The two-tailed fox name is "Kit the Fox"
- The tiger name is "Supertigre"
- The jellyfish name is "Miss Jelly"
- The snake name is "Chi" (Probably a reference from Japanese word Orochi, meaning 'Giant Snake)
- His signature always has " [ ^ vvvv ^] " written on every status he posted on Facebook or Twitter (He's not always using ^ . Sometimes he variated it with other icon or emoji, like heart or question mark)
- He likes to call is fan with the name "Toki-crew"
|[ v • t • e ] Tokyo Machine (Discography)|